Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all our friends and family. We are thankful to have each one of you in our lives. We have had a great year and we are ever grateful to our Heavenly Father who has blessed our lives so abundantly. I am blessed to have His gospel to give me direction through all I do. Although we are away from many of the ones we love, we are thinking about you and we miss you all.

We had a fun Christmas day. Uncle Grant joined us and he survived spending a couple of days with four crazy kids.Bekah caught me while I was decorating the tree.

Jared looks great in the Santa hat he wore for his school Christmas concert.

The three youngest checking out the gifts under the tree.

David was excited to get a new exercise bike.

Josh and Grant hanging out.

The best Christmas present of all was three furry baby rats. They are adorable! We love them. This little cutie made her way on to the top of my head. She was so comfortable in the nest of my hair that I thought she had fallen asleep up there.

Bekah and her new friend Nimh.

I love this picture of Jared with little Spidey.

Kendra with Princess.

This is what it looks like when a rat gets into your shirt.

I got a mouse for my computer. Hey, it's getting away! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment