Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lance and Madie are Married!

Hooray!  Lance and Madie have finally tied the knot! 
 This is where we found Kendra most of the night.  She was Madie's shadow.  Madie was such a beautiful bride!

 Kendra loving her Uncle Lance.

The bride and groom with their parents.

My cute Kiddos.

Notice, I had to borrow my niece, Elise, in order to get another red-head in the family.

"I love to see the temple, I'm going there someday" 

It was funny, a lot of people at the wedding thought Josh and Bekah were boyfriend and girlfriend. I'm just glad my children love each other as much as they do.  I hope they always like being together.
  
My crazy family... Rachel and Louis, Jordan, Rick & Mom, Lance, Cody, Me & David. 

Four of my handsome brothers.

Love this pic!

I made the wedding cake.  Don't look too closely, we had major problems while we were traveling to the reception.  I had to repair it and it never really looked great after that.  Definitely a learning experience.  The bride said she loved it, so that's what counts.  

 Jared was a little too close when they were cutting the cake.  He was very proud of his "battle scar" (icing in his hair).

Me and my "little" brother. 
  
This time I borrowed my nephew.  Gotta get my red-headed babies somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment