Sometimes Kendra is a slow learner. She got into trouble for purposely hurting Jared. After a time-out she was supposed to apologize. She didn't want to, but finally climbed up next to him and whispered into his ear, "Sorry disgusting guy."
I was helping Kendra pick out clothes today when a container fell off of her dresser. The container was Bekah's. I heard the clinking of coins as it fell. I asked what it was and she explained that it was her money bank. I asked if Bekah had given it to her and she said, "I don't want to talk about it. It's a long story." Again I asked if Bekah gave it to her. She said, "Really, it's a long story."
I keep thinking about what Jared said one time...
We were talking about pioneers. He asked, "You know the pioneer children who walked and walked and walked? Did they ever find their parents?"
Good Games On Roblox Free
4 years ago









Ha! :-) These are hilarious. Kids are SO funny!
ReplyDelete