Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to all of our friends and family. We have had a wonderful weekend. We started off by going to the Easter Pageant on Friday. Saturday we colored Easter eggs. Unfortunately, my family isn't fond of boiled eggs so they were afaid that if they colored the eggs, they would have to eat them. I talked them into coloring them anyway.
When I was little, Mom would blow out eggs, color them, and hang them on a branch as our Easter Tree. I've wanted to do one for years. I didn't color enough eggs to decorate a tree, but I had a few to hang on a plant. It made me smile. : )
Our Easter Tree about 1978Bekah loves her magic glitter ball.
The Easter Bunny brought Jared a Nerf blaster?? Silly Bunny! Happy Jared!
The kids searched the backyard high and low for Easter eggs.
Even Josh got into the spirit and helped us hunt.
AT-TI-TUDEMy handsome Hubby

2 comments:

  1. Okay, That picture of you when you were a girl is THEE cutest thing I have ever seen! I love it! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had to stop and take a look. You all are looking great. Can't believe how a little time (or so it seems) goes by and the kids are growing so fast. Still think of our time in Phoenix and am grateful for all. Blessings, Glinda Grayam

    ReplyDelete