Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas this year.  Grandma and Grandpa joined us, as well as Uncle Grant.  David had two weeks of vacation so we especialy like having him home for so long. 
Bekah got a Justin Bieber CD.  Can you tell that she liked it?  Even Kendra got into the excitement and they both had fun dancing and singing -and giving Mom and Dad a headache! 

Grant and David...

 Grandma and Grandpa...  We are so glad they get to be with us for Christmas.  They have been spending Christmas morning with us for several years now.  (Although we still have to remind Grandma that I didn't buy that for the children, it was Santa who brought it!)

 Kendra got new jammies, slippers, jacket and hat.  She looks just adorable.  (She wanted to wear her hat to church the next day so that everyone could see her cuteness!)

 Josh is looking pretty snazzzzy

 Love this kid! 

 Bekah has a great love of ducks! Is was easy shopping for her - whenever I saw a duck I would get it. LOL!  She was pretty excited about this reindeer duck and the santa duck ornament she found on the tree.

I love this picture of Jared and Kendra.  This was taken before they got to see what Santa brought.  They were so excited they could hardly stand it.  This is the essence of Christmas with children.  It is a joy to be their mom.
Yummy fun exploring the bounty Santa left in her stocking.

An MP3 Player brought a smile to Jared's face. 
Who is this???
OK, so not only does Bekah love ducks, she also loves to read.  She saw this book early on in the morning and wouldn't put it down.  Everyone was pointing out gifts that she still hadn't found, and she didn't care... she had her book to read!

YAY!  I got an orange!  Actually, I got a sewing maching that I LOVE!!!  We were all quite spoiled.  We are grateful for the prosperity we enjoy and a fantastic family to share it all with.  I am blessed to have my beautiful children and wonderful husband.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all our friends and family.  We love you and are grateful for each one of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment