Thursday, January 6, 2011

More Christmas Fun

Christmas day, after presents were opened and Grandma and Grandpa had gone home, we went to the park.  It was delightful to spend time together relaxing and playing. 


 Jared is very good at rollerblading.

 Kendra likes her new bike.

 Josh was showing off his mad scooter skills.

 Bekah learned how to play lacrosse at school.  She is really pretty good at it.  She got a lacrosse set for Christmas so she got to teach the rest of us how to play.  She creamed us all!

 Dad was a pretty good sport.

 Kendra played on the swings while the rest of the kiddos climbed the rock wall. 

 Look at those monkeys!

 Josh and Jared had a contest to see who could climb up without using their hands.  The both made it up -and back down - hands free!

 Bekah is quite a good climber, too.

 Kendra didn't like it so much.  She wasn't very happy about getting stuck near the top and having to be rescued by Dad and Josh.

I'm not fond at all of climbing.  I got daring and tried to join them.  I got a little scared when I got this far...

 See how high we are?

REALITY! Not really impressive, is it?  Sadly enough, I actually fell on my behind trying to get down.  :-(

 Dad doesn't mind climbing, though.

Just before leaving to go home, Dad "broke" Kendra's training wheels by trying to ride the bike down this hill.  She didn't think that was very nice of Dad and took her bike away from him.  Silly Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment